Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Life According to Bjork

**I don't really like these sorts of things, and I can honestly say that I do perhaps one of them a year. This is the one for 2009; it struck me as too much fun to resist. Submitted.**

RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to a bunch of people including me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

Pick Your Artist: Bjork

1. Are you a male or female?
Venus as a Boy

2. Describe yourself:
Violently Happy
All Neon Like

3. How do you feel:
Immature
Pleasure is All Mine
There's More to Life Than This

4. Describe where you currently live:
Mouth's Cradle
New World

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Oceania
Hidden Place
Cocoon

6. Your favorite form of transportation:
Vertebrae by Vertebrae
Submarine
107 Steps

7. Your best friend:
Army of Me
Pluto
Pagan Poetry

8. Your favorite color is:
Aurora
Pearl

9. What's the weather like:
Desired Constellation
Sun in My Mouth
Storm

10. Favorite time of day:
Bath
cover me
Unison

11. If your life was a tv show, what would it be called:
Scatterheart
Unravel
An Echo, A Stain

12. What is life to you:
It's Oh So Quiet
Wanderlust
Triumph of a Heart

13. Your current relationship:
One Day

14. Looking for:
Come to Me
Big Time Sensuality
Dull Flame of Desire

15. Wouldn’t mind:
Ancestors
Earth Intruders
Crying

16. Your fear:
Pneumonia
Hunter
The Modern Things

17. What is the best advice you have to give:
I've Seen It All
It's Not Up to You
Undo
Harm of Will
All is Full of Love
Enjoy

18. If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Joga

19. Thought for the Day:
Where is the Line?

20. How I would like to die:
In the Musicals

21. My motto:
Play Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment